Domino V10 is now generally available ― and is faster, modern, open, and offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership. What’s new?
- Domino V10 brings dramatically easier integration with your most used applications, services, and environments. Domino is more open than ever before
You can see the key features and benefits of Domino V10 in the attached data sheet.
Here are some of the advantages of Domino V10:
- Domino V10 also enables easier administration. Because it does auto-repair and self-healing, your teams will spend less time on maintenance and repair. In addition, new monitoring capabilities mean that Administrators can publish stats to help spot trends, identify upgrade and optimization needs, and see performance bottlenecks.
- Domino V10 also enables an enhanced email experience, including expanded calendar usability, enhanced email features, and free, mobile, enterprise-grade Chat.
Welcome to the next era of rapid-application development with Domino V10! Let’s talk about how Domino V10 can meet your application infrastructure and collaboration needs.
- Through December 2018, we can help you reinstate any Domino licenses you already have. Customers that are current with S&S can also get a no-charge, basic entitlement for panagenda ApplicationInsights for IBM Domino, to help monitor, analyze, optimize and transform collaboration infrastructures.
- Through December 2018, we can help you bring the benefits of Domino V10 to new users, again at a discount.